Milligram per deciliter (mg/dL) is a unit to measure blood sugar level. Blood sugar works as fuel in human body. But when it regulates it may cause fatal vandalization to your body. Low blood sugar is more harmful than the high blood sugar level and it may cause death.
The low blood sugar symptoms can be seen when the sugar level drops from 70 mg/dL. Low blood sugar is a problem faced by even those who do not have diabetes at all. It can be just a normal body condition due to weakness but of course not always a body condition.
13 signs that consider as low blood sugar symptoms
Low blood sugar is also known as hypoglycemia which is sustained by the diabetics who are in habit of taking medicines and insulin to regulate their blood sugar levels. There are many causes of low blood sugar which is another vast topic to discuss but here we are going to have a detailed look on low blood sugar symptoms.
- The very first in low blood sugar symptoms is blurry and smudgy vision which is a very disturbing condition.
- When a person underwent the low blood sugar, a symptom is problem in thinking and it is hard to concentrate on one thing. When this condition arises it is a clear symptom of low blood sugar level.
- Rapid and expeditious heart beat is another symptom of low blood sugar.
- The prickling skin and having goose flesh on skin is also include in a list of low blood sugar symptoms.
- Many patients tolerate prompt changes in temper which may results in depression and anger which is also in a list of low blood sugar symptoms.
Also Read: 7 Best slimming ingredients for your Drink
- Shaking and juddering body organs are also a consider in a list of low blood sugar symptoms.
- Some patients withstand prompt nervousness, fluster and discomfort when their blood sugar level is low.
- When symptoms of low blood sugar come in for a patient it is very difficult or sometimes un-explainable for the patient. A baffling burnout and heaviness or fatigue is faced by the patients.
- Cold sweats and pale skin are also clear and included in a list of low blood sugar symptoms.
- A very prime though queasy symptom of low blood sugar is sudden unconsciousness. The patient suddenly got fainted which affect many systems inside body resulting in devastating complications.
- Extreme hunger, slight nausea and dizziness also occur in some patients coping with low blood sugar.
- Many diabetics experience mumbling speech, stammering, muscular spasm and erratic walk during low blood sugar levels.
- The terrible and the most appalling low sugar symptoms may include collapse, sudden attacks, heart strokes or even death.